Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trail Running

Since we moved a couple of years ago I've haven't bothered to look for some nearby off-road running trails. So on Friday I did a yahoo search to locate local trail runs and I came across the website for a local running club. Sunday mornings they have a standing run at one of the Irvine trails. So this morning I showed up to see what this group was about. Unfortunately there weren't too many members b/c the day before they had a longer trail run. So Tom and I did a few laps around the trail loop which lasted less than an hour. Little did I know that he was going to take a photo of me to add it to their website. Check it out: http://www.octrailrunners.org/news.html

I guess this means that I'm now a member.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

that's actually a really neat picture! you should frame it and engrave something inspirational under it :)

I'm jealous that you have some nice, DRY trails to run on.

Ambitious Crafter said...

I'll be joining him -- way in the back once I get my new orthotics! Maybe one day I'll get a sweet picture like that taken of me :D

Erick & Norma said...

looks like a cool trail. Luckily, it was a good picture they posted on their website.