Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hot Dog Mobile


The other day I was driving home and I saw the Hot Dog On A Stick mobile. I'm assuming that this vehicle is similar to the IN-N-OUT catering truck, which makes hamburgers on the spot. I decided to take a photo with my phone as I was driving. It wasn't until a couple of days ago that I realized that I've never eaten at Hot Dog On A Stick. I remember sharing a lemonade with Maria a few years ago but never ordered food. I think I am going to make it a point to go to the mall during lunch to pick up a hot dog.

4 comments:

Ambitious Crafter said...

Do they use all beef franks??? I hope so -- at the end of day hot dogs aren't the healthiest but they are tasty :D How about we go and get me a cheese on a stick - heard that's tastier.

Carlos said...

Might as well sample both of them.

Erick & Norma said...

You're not missing out on much, I haven't had one in a long time but I don't remember them to be all that great. Now their lemonades, those are DELICIOUS! Even though I'm sure the sugar content is pretty high in them.

Lynn said...

I was also going to suggest the Cheese on a Stick.