Sunday, December 21, 2008

Random Find


Last Saturday Maria and I went to pick up our 5k racing packets at the Chicks sporting goods store in Tustin. We grabbed our packets and t-shirt and were leaving the store when I overheard a lady tell a family that there was an Olympian at the AT&T store next door. My ear hustling sparked my curiosity so I convinced Maria to go in the store to get a look. Olympic gold track star Sanya Richards (400 relay gold and 400 bronze) was signing autographs and taking photographs with the customers. Even better was that there was only a couple of people in line. We took a photo with her and she gave us a signed photograph. She was really nice and seemed very down to earth. Better yet Jack FM (93.1) had a table inside the store. Maria and I were able to walk away with stickers and t-shirts too. Sweet!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Awesome. She's hot.