Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Transition

Is it me or did we just stuff our mouths with Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and all the trimmings. It always amazes me just how quickly it goes from Thanksgiving to Christmas. So fast, that it feels as though there is not enough time to rest and recover before it’s time to take out the Christmas decorations and start the shopping. I finally hung Christmas lights this year and I have to say that they don’t look too bad. Now our house looks like we finally have some Christmas spirit.

So far I’ve been good at work and I’ve been able to fight off the urge to eat the Holiday junk food. I normally gain around 10 pounds during the holidays but so far I’m still the same weight. The season is still young so I’ll probably have to indulge in a few delicious holiday treats, especially once Maria starts her baking.

These last few days have been pretty cold (for Californians) and it now feels like winter.

No comments: